Clear Braces • Invisalign
Crozet Family Dental serving Crozet VA & nearby Communities
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Crozet VA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Willis, Dr. Podbesek, Dr. Taylor, Dr. Magid, Dr. DeAngelis, Dr. Yener or Dr. Patel‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Willis, Podbesek, Taylor, Magid, DeAngelis, Yener or Patel has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Willis, Podbesek, Taylor, Magid, DeAngelis, Yener or Patel about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Have Confidence In Your Smile! Get in Touch Today
At Crozet Family Dental, our staff, and our dentists offer a unique blend of modern technology, a focus on comfort, amenities, gentle care and 40 years of experience in a new state-of-the-art facility.